Are you looking for a position where you can develop your talents and at the same time contribute to an improved quality of life for millions of people? If so, Verde Valle is just right for you.
Our team thrives on the diversity of talents, ideologies and perspectives of people like you, who see Verde Valle as a platform for reaching their potential.
Visit our LinkedIn profile for up-to-date announcements from Verde Valle and learn more about our team and the positions we currently have open.
Beware of recruiting fraud!
Fraud related to the hiring process is becoming increasingly common and unfortunately, Verde Valle is not immune to the problem of fake recruiters. Beware of recruiters that reach out to people in search of jobs and make offers related to non-existent positions in our company. When people who are truly interested in joining our team interact with those recruiters, the recruiter might ask for a payment or fee for help obtaining the position.
Attention: Verde Valle will not ask for any kind of payment or fee at any point in our hiring processes.
How can you avoid becoming a victim of fraud during the hiring process?
- Don’t respond to unsolicited job offers from people you don’t know.
- Don’t reveal personal or financial information to anyone you don’t know.
- Check the spelling and wording on documents that you’re given. Errors might be a signal of possible fraud.
- Recruiters and employees at Verde Valle don’t use generic email addresses, like @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com or @outlook.com
- Check email addresses to verify information about who is sending them.
- If a recruiter asks you for a payment or fee, report them to your local authorities, because they are fraudulent.
“Verde Valle is a dynamic company full of challenges and opportunities that allow you to develop and innovate at every turn, driven by our commitment to achieving amazing results.”